The 19th ISL in
Information on this year’s conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Information on this year’s submission deadlines and conference dates.
The online submission process is now open.
The ISL advisory
committee is pleased to announce the 4th Annual Best Doctoral Paper Award, to
be awarded at the 19th ISL conference in Vietnam.
The best conference papers are selected for a special issue in our partner journal:
Updates & News
- The Programme Outline ISL2014 is now available online.
- Mr Nephy Perez, DB Schenker’s Asia Pacific Director for Solutions, Engineering & Transport, will deliver the 19th ISL keynote address.
- Please note the deadline for full paper submission is extended to 30 May 2014. ConfTool will not allow you to upload your paper after this date.
- Online registration is open. You can pay by either bank transfer or by credit card. Please note the deadline for early bird registration is extended to 2 June 2014.
- Industrial visits on Wednesday 9 July are limited to 40 people only. Click here to register.
- November 2013: Second call for papers for the 19th ISL in Vietnam.
This major event for international scholars in the areas of Logistics, Operations and Supply Chain Management will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and has been chosen after the successful symposia held in Vienna 2013, Cape Town, 2012, Berlin, 2011, Kuala Lumpur, 2010, Istanbul, 2009, Bangkok, 2008, Budapest 2007, Beijing 2006, Lisbon 2005, Bangalore 2004, Sevilla 2003, Melbourne, 2002, Salzburg, 2001, Iwate 2000, Florence 1999, Padua 1997 and Nottingham 1995 and 1993.
The official language of the Symposium is English.