ISL 2016 is collaborating with three premier international journals: Transportation Research Part E (TRE), International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management (IJPDLM), and International Journal of Logistics Management (IJLM).
Selected manuscripts will be invited to submit to TRE and IJPDLM for up to 10 papers respectively and IJLM under the guest editor of Prof. Jim YC Wu for IJLM/TRE and Prof. Shong-Iee Ivan Su for IJPDLM.
For queries, please contact our conference administrator:
The 21st ISL in Taiwan (2016)
Theme: “Sustainable Transport and Supply Chain Innovation”
Venue: Ambassador Hotel, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
3-6th July 2016
- The Structured Abstract that will appear in the Book of Abstracts must be submitted by 20th May 2016.
- The Full Paper to be included in the proceedings must be submitted by 17th June 2016.
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Economic Development Bureau, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Jade Yachts Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan International Ports Corp. Ltd.
- International Academy for Marine Economy and Technology, The University of Nottingham Ningbo Campus, China
- The Institute for Advanced Manufacturing, The University of Nottingham, UK
Please see the revised deadlines for Abstracts and Full Papers.
Revised programme (including Keynote Speakers, Meet the Editors Panel, and Industrial) is now available on the website.
The ISL2016 Flyer and the ISL2016 Second Announcement are now available.
The outcomes of the workshops from ISL 2015 are available: Food Supply Chain Project Flyer FSC ISL Bologna Ferrari july 5 2015
The ISL advisory committee is pleased to announce the 6th Annual Best Doctoral Paper Award, to be awarded at the 21st ISL conference in Taiwan.